Workforce Extensions is Australia’s leading owner-operated labour hire business network, providing companies nationwide with staff across a range of industries from healthcare to logistics to security.
Workforce Extensions Bendigo offer Health and Aged Care recruitment and labour hire across Bendigo and the Loddon Mallee. Coming with years of experience, the team at Bendigo will provide you with the best solution for your on-call temporary or permanent recruitment needs.
Workforce Extensions Bendigo (Healthcare) offer casual and ongoing placements for healthcare workers in Residential Aged Care facilities across Bendigo and the Loddon Mallee. The team at Workforce Extensions Bendigo (Healthcare) bring many years of experience in healthcare and in recruitment solutions, and will provide you with the best result for your temporary nursing and carer requirements for your Aged Care facility.
We are the only Nursing Agency based in Central Victoria. Workforce Extensions Bendigo (Healthcare) is owned and operated by residents of Bendigo and surrounds – we are locals committed to caring for locals.
We provide an in-depth temp staffing service and fill assignments from one shift to several weeks.
We have a growing database of Registered Nurses, Endorsed Nurses, Personal Care Workers (PCW), as well as care assistants including RN and EN students who have completed at least one Aged Care placement during their study.
56 Vine Street Bendigo VIC 3550
We welcome applications from Registered Nurses (general and in charge), Enrolled Nurses, Personal Care Workers, and Student Nurses.
We are currently placing carers and nurses into Bendigo Residential Aged Care facilities, with occasional placements also offered elsewhere in the Loddon Mallee.
Have a chat if you have:
– Current working rights in Australia
– Current registration (RN, EN) or certificate III/IV (PCW), or are a nursing student who has completed at least one Aged Care placement
– Current police check (or willing to obtain)
– Current CPR Certificate
– Current influenza vaccination
– Up-to-date COVID-19 vaccination – including booster (3 doses)
– Compassion and genuine empathy for the elderly
– Above award casual pay rates
– Weekly payroll
– Joining and referral bonuses
– Free uniform
– Flexibility to control your work/life balance
– Attend various facilities offering diverse working environments
– AM, PM & ND are available