Successful candidates will have a passion for providing a high level of care within Aged Care, and will possess the following:
- Certificate 3 / 4 in Aged Care/Individual Support or equivalent (Nursing students are welcome.)
- Current National Police Check
- Up to date Covid and Flu Vaccine. (Minimum 3 Covid shots. And annual flu shot.)
- Prof of your rights to work in Australia. (AUS passport/birth certificates, or foreign passport with your AUS visa.)
- DHS work with Children.
- DHS work with vulnerable person.
- DHS Aged care Sector Employment Screening.
- First Aid Certification
- BLS: Provide basic emergency life support.
- Hand Hygiene
- Manual Handling
- Covid Infection Control
- NDIS screening & orientation (If you are willing to work in disability.)
Success candidates needs to obtain the following requirements:
- Experience in providing personal care to clients in a healthcare setting.
- Good knowledge of aged care and disability care practices and principles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Compassionate, patient, and respectful attitude towards clients.
- Flexibility to work on a rostered basis, including weekends and public holidays.
What we can offer you:
-Competitive pay rates!
-Wages paid WEEKLY
-Work/life balance with variety
-Paid Travel opportunities
-Temp to perm placement opportunities
-Training and support
-Fast recruitment process - start as soon as you'd like!
-Work across multiple locations, metro and rural.
-Become a valued member of a supportive team
Hourly Rate starts from $34 per hour, with possible pay increase 1st July 2023.