WE Sunshine Health core values extend our potential through…
- a commitment to industry COMPLIANCE across the healthcare environment
- the attraction and RECRUITMENT of talented healthcare professionals who are passionate about what they do.
- free CLINICAL EDUCATION PROGRAMMES to support our workforce grow their skills and careers.
- partnering with our workforce and clients to grow, nurture and retain NOVICE healthcare staff in the industry.
- the provision of MEANINGFUL WORK that aligns to our workforce's lifestyle needs while supporting our clients care for Australians.
- supplying COMPLIANT, HOLISTIC care professionals to empower our valued Clients to deliver safe and sustainable healthcare
Benefits we offer:
- Excellent above award hourly pay rates - paid weekly
- Uniform scrub shirt is supplied
- Your own personal recruitment specialist supporting you though onboarding process, first shifts and onwards
- After hours on call support
- Qualified Clinical support available
- Extensive free online education
- Work/Life balance - freedom to choose when and where you work
- See Australia - 6 week travel contracts are also available to our staff
- We specialize if providing quality agency staff to some of Queensland's biggest aged care organisations.
- Career progression
Successful applicants must have:
- Bachelor of Nursing/Nursing Science
- Current AHPRA with no restrictions
- Residential Aged Care Experience or Gen Medical/Rehab Experience
- Flexibility to work across various locations and different settings
- Current Police Clearance (suitable candidates will get a complimentary clearance check)
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Check (or willing to obtain yellow card)
- Current CPR/BLS or willingness to obtain
- Evidence of annual flu vaccination
- Evidence of 3x Covid-19 Vaccination (booster dose included)
- Willing to travel and work at short notice is favourable
- Right to work in Australia
- 2 Clinincal references
Workforce Sunshine Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applicants who have an indigenous and ⁄ or culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) background. For more information on our national recruitment services, flexible work options and/or to apply today [email protected]