Sunshine Health is a robust and busy recruitment business that supports healthcare providers through the provision of skilled nursing and care staff. Workforce Extensions Sunshine Health have a philosophy of delivering exception client care that reflects a holistic approach to organisations across Queensland. Sunshine Health is in the process of restructuring a strong and dynamic business into an industry leading business. To do this we are currently seeking Allocations staff to work from our Morayfield office. This role is pivotal to servicing our clients in the provision of quality staff, while supporting our vast nursing and care staff to achieve their career goals. You will be working with sites and staff across the state. This role needs a dynamic all-round trouble shooter with a strong customer focus and influential communication style.
We are seeking multiple staff for a mix of casual after hours and weekend work. Career growth and additional hours based on performance and reliability.
- Managing the allocations of available staff for planned and unplanned leave across multiple locations with a focus on logistics and staff preferences.
- Accurate and efficient shift allocation.
- Excellent internal and external customer service.
- Fastmoving, challenging, would suit a natural born trouble-shooter.
- The role is designed to cover after hours and weekend shifts. The successful candidates will work an established roster with potential to backfill the full time team across the working week.
- First point of contact for clients and candidates.
- Payroll and back office experience highly desired.
- Excellent computer literacy skills and ability to work within established computer systems.
- Outstanding communication and organization skills with a superior eye for detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- The ability to trouble shoot any situation to ensure the best outcome for our clients and staff.
- Ability to build professional relationships and work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Knowledge of healthcare would be a welcome advantage.
- Ability to analyse information, identify trends with client/staff concerns empathetically and ensure issues are accurately reported for action/escalation to management.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate, with penalities for weekend work.
- The ability to work independently with true work/life balance.
- Multiple avenues for career development in the recession proof business of healthcare.
- To be a key person in a growing team of people passionate about healthcare and committed to being the best.