Are you a customer service superstar with a passion for creating a fun and dynamic work environment? Do you have excellent people management skills and a flair for creativity? If so, we have the perfect job opportunity for you!
Our highly valued client, Doc Hughes Torquay, a busy and vibrant restaurant is looking for a Bar Manager / Assistant Restaurant Manager to join their team. As the Bar Manager / Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will play a key role in ensuring the smooth operation of our establishment and providing exceptional customer service to their guests.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the bar and restaurant
- Manage and train a team of bartenders and servers, ensuring a positive and energetic team atmosphere
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times
- Regularly update and implement cocktail menus
- Maintain inventory, stocktaking and order supplies as needed
- Create and implement new strategies to increase sales and revenue
- Handle customer complaints and resolve any issues effectively
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Work closely with the kitchen staff to ensure timely and quality food and beverage service
- Create a positive and engaging work environment for the team
- Oversee and organise restaurant bookings
- Work closely with the management team
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Knowledge of food and beverage industry trends and best practices
- Familiarity with POS systems, booking systems and inventory management
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Must hold a current RSA
On offer is competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for you to have a lot of freedom and creative control. If you have a passion for customer service, people management, and creating a fun and hardworking environment, then we want to hear from you!