Are you an experienced Meat worker looking for a fresh new opportunity? Looking for a great team with new locations each week?
Workforce Extensions Geelong are currently seeking multiple skilled meat workers for full-time, ongoing roles based in the Geelong region.
What's in it for you?
- No two days are the same, nor is the location. Travel around regional Victoria and New South Wales and visit beautiful farms on the countryside.
- All expenses covered including travel, accommodation, food and drinks
- Time given to conduct meat processing to the highest quality and standards
- Join the group that processes animals with the highest level of welfare possible in Australia.
- Take part in a multi-skilled team to increase your knowledge and experience in the industry.
- Enjoy a 3-4 day working week
What are we looking for?
- Meat processing experience (Boning, Slicing and Slaughterman) with strong knife skills
- Cert III meat processing (desired but not essential)
- A positive attitude with good work ethics.
- Able to work in a physical environment.
- Pass a Pre-employment medical check, including drug / alcohol test.
- Q-Fever vaccinated or willing to receive the vaccination.
- Proactive team member who will work well in a small team
- Strong communication skills
- HR / HCV Truck license (preferred but not essential)
What we'll need you to do
- Conduct all aspects of slaughter from stun to stick to skin to eviscerate (training provided)
- Help with the setup and breakdown of a mobile abattoir, including cleaning
- Unload product into butchery at the depot based in Avalon
Contact us at Workforce Extensions Geelong at (03) 4246 0460 for any confidential questions regarding this role.