Successful candidates will have a passion for providing a high level of care within Aged Care, and will possess the following:
- Current National Police Check
- Up-to-date Covid and Flu Vaccine. (3 Covid shots. And annual flu shot.)
- Prof of your rights to work in Australia. (AUS passport/birth certificates, or foreign passport with your AUS visa.)
- DHS work with Children.
- DHS work with vulnerable person.
- DHS Aged care Sector Employment Screening.
- Hand Hygiene
- Manual Handling
- Covid Infection Control
Success candidates needs to obtain the following requirements:
- Previous experience in a cleaning and/or kitchen hand role is preferred but not essential.
- Good knowledge of cleaning practices and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain high standards of cleanliness.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic food preparation and dishwashing skills.
- Flexibility to work on a rostered basis, including weekends and public holidays.
What we can offer you:
-Competitive pay rates!
-Wages paid WEEKLY
-Work/life balance with variety
-Paid Travel opportunities
-Temp to perm placement opportunities
-Training and support
-Fast recruitment process - start as soon as you'd like!
-Work across multiple locations, metro and rural.
-Become a valued member of a supportive team
Hourly Rate starts from $30 per hour, with possible pay increase 1st July 2023.