Workforce Extensions Lakewood Health an Australian owned and operated company that is based in the Southeast of Melbourne. Our team is committed and focused to constantly provides best quality of service, strives to deliver excellent customer service, and promotes friendly environment.
We are actively recruiting for enthusiastic Enrolled Nurses to work mainly Residential Aged Care facilities on a casual basis with the opportunity for some assignments.
We cover areas such as Southeast, Bayside, Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne CBD and in the regional areas Geelong & Mornington Peninsula area.
Shifts available at Aged Care facilities for AM, PM, or ND shifts
- Current AHPRA registration without conditions, undertakings, or reprimand
- Current Employment Police Check (Valid 3yrs)
- Previous experience in Aged Care would be beneficial
- Current First Aid and Manual Handling Certificate
- Evidence of Covid Vaccine Certificate (Includes booster)
- Evidence of Current Flu Vaccination
- Reliable own transport
- Strong Clear Communication and People Skills
- Knowledgeable of Aged Care Quality Standards would be highly regarded
- Excellent clinical documentation abilities & practiced skills for delivering safe, thorough and respectful care for residents
Workforce Extensions can offer you:
- Easy Application Process
- Shifts will be at various Aged Care facilities
- Flexible hours, AM, PM & ND, Monday - Sunday shifts available
- Competitive Payrates
- Wages paid on a WEEKLY basis
If you believe you are the right person for this role, then don't wait to start your journey & APPLY TODAY!
Please note, due to high volume of applications only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.