WorkforceXS is Australia's leading locally owned and operated labour hire network. Established in 1997, the company has expanded to more than 25 offices across Australia. We specialise in providing locally-sourced skilled people to fill jobs in either casual or permanent working arrangements.
We are looking for ENs ASAP.
As an EN with Workforce Extensions you will become a valued part of a dedicated and passionate team who believe in providing outstanding service to clients in need.
Graduates are welcome, we do have learning opportunties for new graduates.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current AHPRA Registration with no restrictions
- Residential Aged Care Experience or Gen Medical/Rehab Experience
- Current Police Clearance
- Current NDIS Worker Screaning Check (or willing to obtain)
- Current CPR/BLS or willingness to obtain
- Evidence of flu vaccination
- Evidence of Covid-19 Vaccination
- Willing to travel
As a valued employee you will receive:
- Every Member is valued as part of our team
- Flexible working hours - choose the hours you want to work.
- Weekly pay with great hourly rates- above the award rate $45-$100.08
- Our unique staff benefit program, including access to WorkforceXS staff loyalty program, which gives you discounts with over 370 retailers
- Fast recruitment process
- Exciting travel assignment opportunities across WA
- Flexible working hours - scale up or down, your call
- Work in multiple Aged Care & Hospitals across WA
Opportunities for permanent employment