Workforce Extension (WE) Sunshine Health is seeking a dynamic motivated Talent Acquisition specialist to join our boutique Parkwood based Gold Coast Office.
You will work in a small team of growing recruiters to attract, source, recruit and retain great Personal Care Workers and Registered Nurses from all over Australia. Providing our existing and growing client base with professional and compliant agency nursing staff.
This role needs a dynamic communicator with exceptional customer service capability and rapport building skills.
- Screening applicants to identify high quality and industry compliant healthcare professionals to short list appropriately skilled candidates.
- Process high volume applicants through phone screening and interview processes with service orientated confidence.
- Provide quality candidate care and advocate for new recruits to other parts of the business to promote walk-out-work
- Provide a full 360 degree recruiting experience for new candidates, supporting them to achieve their career goals through ad-hoc and assignment base work.
- The ability to trouble shoot and support candidates progress through the recruitment, onboarding and compliance processes with speed and accuracy.
- A knowledge of the greater Brisbane, Sunshine, Gold Coast and NSW areas would be advantageous.
- First point of contact for candidates in a busy, high volume service role.
- Proven experience with cold calling or sales would be advantageous.
- Excellent computer literacy skills and ability to work within established computer systems.
- Outstanding communication and organisation skills with a strong eye for detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability to build professional relationships and work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to manage multiple candidates concurrently with professional service provision.
- Knowledge of healthcare would be a welcome advantage.
- Recruitment experience is not essential but advantageous.
- Confident and motivated in making and taking phone calls for clinical staff and customers.
- An appetite for building strong, authentic rapport with recruits, contracts staff and clients.
- Taking and applying feedback in a dynamic work environment.
If you are a self-starter with the gift of the gab we would love to meet you!
What's in it for you?
- The ability to work independently with true work/life balance.
- Multiple avenues for career development in the recession proof business of healthcare.
- To be a key person in a growing team of people passionate about healthcare and committed to being the best.
- On the job training with a highly knowledgeable and supportive team
- Opportunities for growth
- Stable office hours
- 5 weeks of annual leave per year
Workforce Sunshine Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applicants who have an indigenous and ⁄ or culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) background. For more information on our national recruitment services, flexible work options and/or to apply today [email protected] or phone us on 07 53437969