On behalf of our client, an emerging IT service provider based in Geelong, WE are currently seeking an experienced Level 1/2 Support Consultant to help drive the business through their next phase of growth. This position will support the on and off site IT support functions of a range of clients from large education providers to sole traders and everything in between.
To be considered we are seeking applicants who have an ability to provide a wide range of support services to clients and have the ability to make decisions autonomously.
In addition, the following skills, attributes and experience would be highly regarded;
- At least 2 years experience in technical support role
- IT experience in multi server, multiple sites, and multiple domain environments.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting MS and O365 services (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, One drive, MS Teams)
- In-depth knowledge of Windows and Mac OS environments
- Experience with hardware troubleshooting and upgrades
- Experience with backup technologies (On Prime and Cloud)
- Experienced in providing step by step technical help (written and verbal both)
- Intermediate Networking skills - Routing/switching/wireless
- MSP experience and/or experience with supporting schools is highly advantageous
- Highly developed problem-solving capability
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and work management skills, in particular the ability to meet objectives and produce deliverables within agreed timelines
- Ability to obtain working with children check
- Car/License required for onsite field work
- First Point of Contact: Act as the primary point of contact for all IT-related enquiries via phone or email, addressing or escalating client queries as necessary.
- Onboarding/Offboarding: Efficiently manage the onboarding and offboarding processes for users, encompassing the setup and removal of hardware, software, and access rights.
- Email Account Management: Create, modify, and delete email accounts on both cPanel and Office365 platforms, ensuring proper configuration and access.
- Troubleshooting: Address common IT challenges, guiding users through step-by-step solutions and escalating more intricate issues to higher-level support when necessary.
- Documentation: Diligently maintain up-to-date records of all interactions, problems, and resolutions in the Job Management System.
- Continuous Learning: Stay updated with new technologies, software updates, and best practices
This position will be offered as full time permanent with an attractive salary package to be negotiated based on previous experience.