We are currently seeking contract, IT Support Technicians to join our clients team as as part of the 'Technical Support to Schools Program
Essential (Must Have) Requirements:
- Must hold or be eligible for a Victorian Working with Children Check (Or be willing to obtain one)
- Proven experience working with Microsoft Server OS and related services including:
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Proven experience administering Hyper-V or comparable virtualisation solutions and be able to explain VM's hosted on-premise and VM's hosted in the cloud.
- Proven experience supporting and administering both Windows 10/11 and Mac OS will be highly regarded.
- Must have high level written and verbal communication skills
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience working within the IT industry
- Previous experience working within Education or similar Government institutions is favoured
- Certifications and experience relating to IT Security is favoured
- This role could also be suited to recent graduates that have experience