Our client is a well-established and successful business specializing in residential and high-rise building waterproofing, with an excellent reputation for professional and efficient service. We can offer a great working environment within a friendly and highly regarded team.
What in it for you?
- Learning new skills that can take you across the world.
- Learning how to use specialized tools of this trade (heat gun, hot blades, etc.)
- Learning about different chemicals and how they react to different situations.
- Learning about concrete repair and post-pour injections.
- Working from small residential jobs to massive civil construction jobs
It is essential you have.
- Reliable, honest, with great attention to detail, must have a 'can-do' attitude.
- Affective and good communication is a must.
- Current manual driver's licence
- Willing to travel state-wide, if required.
- Must be able to work independently and within a team.
- Be able to carry 20kg up and down stairs.
- Previous construction industry experience is preferred but not essential.
- White Card
What we can offer.
- Long-term position for the right candidate.
- Entry-level role.
- Permanent full-time work available.
- On-the-job training provided.
Iimmediate start is available. Contact Jarrad on 0409 565 631 for more information...We'd love to hear from you if you think you fit the above criteria.