Why work in aged care with WorkforceXS?
WorkforceXS Sunshine Health is a leading recruitment provider of nurses and personal care workers to a multitude of aged care providers across QLD. The aged care sector has a growing demand in Australia for passionate, well-trained workers with high quality care as the focus. This means you will never be short on work when you want it, and the opportunities for travel, variety, and extra shifts are endless! Aged care gives you the chance to make meaningful connections with the residents in your care and make a difference in their days for the better. No two days are the same in residential Aged Care, so if you like to stay on your toes - this is the industry for you!
WE Sunshine Health core values extend our potential through…
- a commitment to industry COMPLIANCE across the healthcare environment
- the attraction and RECRUITMENT of talented healthcare professionals who are passionate about what they do.
- free CLINICAL EDUCATION PROGRAMMES to support our workforce grow their skills and careers.
- partnering with our workforce and clients to grow, nurture and retain NOVICE healthcare staff in the industry.
- the provision of MEANINGFUL WORK that aligns to our workforce's lifestyle needs while supporting our clients care for Australians.
- supplying COMPLIANT, HOLISTIC care professionals to empower our valued Clients to deliver safe and sustainable healthcare
Benefits we offer:
- Excellent above award hourly pay rates - paid weekly
- Uniform scrub shirt is supplied
- Your own personal recruitment specialist supporting you though onboarding process, first shifts and onwards
- After hours on call support
- Qualified Clinical support available
- Extensive free online education
- Work/Life balance - freedom to choose when and where you work
- See Australia - 6 week travel contracts are also available to our staff
- We specialize if providing quality agency staff to some of Queensland's biggest aged care organisations.
- Career progression
Successful applicants must have:
- Bachelor of Nursing/Nursing Science
- Current AHPRA with no restrictions
- Residential Aged Care Experience or Gen Medical/Rehab Experience
- Flexibility to work across various locations and different settings
- Current Police Clearance (suitable candidates will get a complimentary clearance check)
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Check (or willing to obtain yellow card)
- Current CPR/BLS or willingness to obtain
- Evidence of annual flu vaccination
- Evidence of 3x Covid-19 Vaccination (booster dose included)
- Willing to travel and work at short notice is favourable
- Right to work in Australia
- 2 Clinincal references
Workforce Sunshine Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applicants who have an indigenous and ⁄ or culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) background. For more information on our national recruitment services, flexible work options and/or to apply today [email protected]