Why work as a Disability Personal Care Worker with Workforce Extensions Sunshine Health Community? WE Sunshine Health is expanding into community services. As a leading recruitment provider of agency nurses, assistant in nursing and personal care workers currently to over 150 residential aged care providers we are excited to get started in the support services with you. Working in the community sector offers flexibility for work / life balance, gives you the chance to make meaningful connections with the clients in your care and make a difference in their days for the better.
WE Sunshine Health core values extend our potential through…
- a commitment to industry COMPLIANCE across the healthcare environment
- the attraction and RECRUITMENT of talented healthcare professionals who are passionate about what they do.
- free CLINICAL EDUCATION PROGRAMMES to support our workforce grow their skills and careers.
- partnering with our workforce and clients to grow, nurture and retain NOVICE healthcare staff in the industry.
- the provision of MEANINGFUL WORK that aligns to our workforce's lifestyle needs while supporting our clients care for Australians.
- supplying COMPLIANT, HOLISTIC care professionals to empower our valued Clients to deliver safe and sustainable healthcare
Benefits we offer:
- Excellent pay rates - $35 - $40 per hour - paid weekly
- Uniform scrub shirt is supplied
- Day, Night, Sleepover
- Your own personal recruitment specialist supporting you though onboarding process, first shifts and onwards
- Qualified Clinical support available
- Extensive free online education
- Work / Life balance - casual employment - choose your days and locations
- Short term travel contracts a possibility to suitable staff
- We specialize if providing quality agency staff to some of Queensland's biggest aged care / disability organisations.
- NEW - WE Perks (discounts, cash back rewards, Wellness centre)
Job Description Key Responsibilities:
- Personal Care - ADL's
- Medication Assistance
- Social Support
- Meal Preparation
Successful applicants must have:
- Certificate 3 Individual Support (or equivalent)
- Completed - Module HLTHPS006 - Assist clients with medication
- Experience in community services or related fields or relevant personal experience
- Flexibility to work across various locations and different settings
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Check (or willing to obtain yellow card)
- Current Blue Card
- Current CPR/BLS and First Aid Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- Evidence of annual flu vaccination
- Evidence of 3x Covid-19 Vaccination (booster dose included)
- Drivers License
- Roadworthy, insured personal vehicle
- Right to work in Australia
- 2 references
Workforce Sunshine Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applicants who have an indigenous and ⁄ or culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) background. For more information on our national recruitment services, flexible work options and/or to apply today [email protected] or phone us on 07 53437969