Why work as a Registered Nurse in Aged Care with Workforce Extensions Sunshine Health? WE Sunshine Health is a leading recruitment provider of agency nurses, assistant in nursing and personal care workers to over 150 residential Aged Care facilities across QLD and New South Wales. Aged care gives you the chance to make meaningful connections with the residents in your care and make a difference in their days for the better. No two days are the same in residential Aged Care, so if you like to stay on your toes - this is the industry for you!
WE Sunshine Health core values extend our potential through…
- a commitment to industry COMPLIANCE across the healthcare environment
- the attraction and RECRUITMENT of talented healthcare professionals who are passionate about what they do.
- free CLINICAL EDUCATION PROGRAMMES to support our workforce grow their skills and careers.
- partnering with our workforce and clients to grow, nurture and retain NOVICE healthcare staff in the industry.
- the provision of MEANINGFUL WORK that aligns to our workforce's lifestyle needs while supporting our clients care for Australians.
- supplying COMPLIANT, HOLISTIC care professionals to empower our valued Clients to deliver safe and sustainable healthcare
Benefits we offer:
- Excellent above award pay rates - $50 - $110 / per hour - paid weekly
- Uniform scrub shirt supplied
- Select your shifts via our ENTO phone app
- Your own personal recruitment specialist supporting you though onboarding process, first shifts and onwards
- After hours on call support
- Qualified Clinical support available
- Extensive free online education
- Work / Life balance - casual employment - choose when and where you work
- See Australia - 6 week travel contracts FIFO DIDO also available to our staff
- We specialize if providing quality agency staff to Queensland's biggest aged care organisations.
- Career progression
- New graduate mentoring
Job Description: Key Responsibilities:
- Medication rounds
- Wound Care
- Clinical Oversite
- Clinical Assessments
- Monitoring residents health and wellbeing
Successful applicants must have:
- Bachelor of Nursing / Nursing Science
- Current AHPRA with no restrictions
- Residential Aged Care Experience or Gen Medical/Rehab Experience
- Flexibility to work across various locations and different settings
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Check (or willing to obtain yellow card)
- Current CPR/BLS (recommended)
- Evidence of annual flu vaccination
- Evidence of 3x Covid-19 Vaccination (booster dose included)
- Willing to travel and work at short notice is favourable
- Right to work in Australia
- 2 Clinical references
Terms and conditions of Sign-Up Bonus
To access your $1000.00, you must fulfil the following requirements:
- Successful recruitment and completion of our onboarding processes (including the completion of our industry required RN Sunshine Health mandatory competencies)
- Provision of two (2) clinical references you've worked with in the past two (2) years.
- Shift completion within applicable timeframe.
- Contact one of our recruiters to understand the full detail or our terms and conditions today!
Workforce Sunshine Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applicants who have an Indigenous and ⁄ or culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) background. For more information on our national recruitment services, flexible work options and/or to apply today [email protected] or phone us on 07 53437969