Why work as a Registered Nurse in Aged Care with Workforce Extensions Sutherland Health?
WE Sutherland Health is part of a leading recruitment provider of agency nurses, assistant in nursing and personal care workers to over 150 residential Aged Care facilities across QLD and New South Wales. Aged care gives you the chance to make meaningful connections with the residents in your care and make a difference in their days for the better. No two days are the same in residential Aged Care, so if you like to stay on your toes - this is the industry for you! WE Sutherland Health
core values extend our potential through…
Benefits we offer:
- a commitment to industry COMPLIANCE across the healthcare environment
- the attraction and RECRUITMENT of talented healthcare professionals who are passionate about what they do.
- free CLINICAL EDUCATION PROGRAMMES to support our workforce grow their skills and careers.
- partnering with our workforce and clients to grow, nurture and retain NOVICE healthcare staff in the industry.
- the provision of MEANINGFUL WORK that aligns to our workforce's lifestyle needs while supporting our clients care for Australians.
- supplying COMPLIANT, HOLISTIC care professionals to empower our valued Clients to deliver safe and sustainable healthcare
- Excellent above award pay rates - $50 - $110 / per hour - paid weekly
- Uniform scrub shirt supplied
- Select your shifts via our ENTO phone app
- Your own personal recruitment specialist supporting you though onboarding process, first shifts and onwards
- After hours on call support
- Qualified Clinical support available
- Extensive free online education
- Work / Life balance - casual employment - choose when and where you work
- See Australia - 6 week travel contracts FIFO DIDO also available to our staff
- We specialize if providing quality agency staff to some Australia's biggest aged care organisations.
- Career progression
Successful applicants must have:
- Medication rounds
- Wound Care
- Clinical Oversite
- Clinical Assessments
- Monitoring residents health and wellbeing
- Bachelor of Nursing / Nursing Science
- Current AHPRA with no restrictions
- Residential Aged Care Experience or Gen Medical/Rehab Experience
- Flexibility to work across various locations and different settings
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Check (or willing to obtain yellow card)
- Current CPR/BLS (recommended)
- Evidence of annual flu vaccination
- Evidence of 3x Covid-19 Vaccination (booster dose included)
- Willing to travel and work at short notice is favourable
- Right to work in Australia
- 2 Clinical references
Workforce Sutherland Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applicants who have an Indigenous and ⁄ or culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) background. For more information on our national recruitment services, flexible work options and/or to apply today [email protected]
or phone us on 07 53437969