Contract with Workforce Extensions - Sunshine Health
WorkforceXS Sunshine Health specialises in aged care. We have new rural client locations across Queensland and seek passionate aged care RNs to support these new relationships.
If you are an experienced RN interested in seeing the real Australia, we would love to hear from you!
We want to offer our clients and their residents' continuity of care, so the more availability you have the better! Contracts seek a minimum of 6 weeks availability but can extend to up to 6 months with opportunity to relocate to, if desired. A current driver's license and vehicle will ensure you can experience and enjoy all your contract location offers during your down time. Become a part of a Queensland rural community.
Free travel and accommodation are provided which means you get to save money, see Queensland, and work a full roster caring for rural Australians. Contracting allows you to build your professional network with staff and make meaningful connections with rural residents and make a difference in the day-to-day lives of rural communities.
Contracts offer variety. Build your career and grow your caring skills.
See Queensland at its Autumn best, warm days, endless blue skies, cool mornings, and evenings.
Benefits we offer:
- Excellent above award hourly pay rates - paid weekly
- Uniform scrub shirt is supplied
- Your own personal recruitment specialist supporting you though onboarding process, first shifts and onwards
- After hours on call support
- Qualified Clinical support available
- Extensive free online education
- Work/Life balance - freedom to choose when and where you work
- See Australia - short and long term travel contracts available
- We specialize if providing quality agency staff to some of Queensland's biggest aged care organisations.
- Career progression
Successful applicants must have:
- Bachelor of Nursing/Nursing Science
- Current AHPRA with no restrictions
- Residential Aged Care Experience or Gen Medical/Rehab Experience preferred
- Flexibility to work across various locations and different settings
- Must be flexible and willing to work a variety of shift times AM,PM and ND
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Check (or willing to obtain yellow card)
- Current CPR/BLS or willingness to obtain
- Evidence of 2023 flu vaccination
- Evidence of Covid-19 Vaccination (booster dose included)
- Willing to travel and work at short notice is favourable
- Right to work in Australia
WE Sunshine Health core values extend our potential through…
- a commitment to industry COMPLIANCE across the healthcare environment
- the attraction and RECRUITMENT of talented healthcare professionals who are passionate about what they do.
- free CLINICAL EDUCATION PROGRAMMES to support our workforce grow their skills and careers.
- partnering with our workforce and clients to grow, nurture and retain NOVICE healthcare staff in the industry.
- the provision of MEANINGFUL WORK that aligns to our workforce's lifestyle needs while supporting our clients care for Australians.
- supplying COMPLIANT, HOLISTIC care professionals to empower our valued Clients to deliver safe and sustainable healthcare to their consumers
Workforce XS Sunshine Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applicants who have an indigenous and ⁄ or culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) background. For more information on our national recruitment services, flexible work options and/or to apply today email@example.com