RN work available across the Sunny Coast.
WE Sunshine Health are...
- committed to industry compliance across the healthcare environment.
- seeking to attract, recruit and retain talented healthcare professionals who are passionate about what they do!
- able to offer free clinical education programmes to support you accrue your CPD points and grow your skills and careers.
- partnering with our workforce and clients to grow, nurture and retain novice healthcare staff in the industry.
- able to provide meaningful work that aligns to your lifestyle needs while supporting our clients care for Australians.
- supplying compliant healthcare professionals to a broad range industry leading aged care clients across the Sunshine Coast and into Central Queensland.
Benefits we offer:
- $1000.00 sign up bonus upon successful recruitment - terms and conditions apply.
- Excellent above award hourly pay rates - paid weekly.
- Free scrub shirt uniform/s
- Your own recruitment specialist supporting you though onboarding process, first shifts and onwards.
- Sunshine Health staff support from 05:00 - 22:00 Seven (7) days / week.
- Qualified Clinical support and education available to support CPD requirements & extend your potential.
- Work/Life balance - the freedom to choose when and where you work.
- Opportunities to see Australia via travel contracts all over the East Coast of Australia are also available.
- We specialize in providing quality agency staff to some of Queensland's biggest aged care organisations.
- Career progression and opportunities to go permanent part-time to committed staff with great work ethics.
Successful applicants must have:
- Residential Aged Care Experience or General Med/Surg experience highly desired
- Flexibility to work across various locations across the Sunshine Coast and into Central Queensland.
- Current AHPRA Registration without conditions.
- Current NDIS WSC or National Police Check with 6 months validity appreciated.
- Current CPR/BLS or willingness to obtain.
- Evidence of annual flu vaccination
- Evidence of Covid-19 Vaccination (booster dose included).
- Willing to travel and work at short notice is favourable.
- 2 Clinical referees
Terms and conditions of Sign-Up Bonus
To access your $1000.00, you must fulfil the following requirements:
- Successful recruitment and completion of our onboarding processes (including the completion of our industry required RN Sunshine Health mandatory competencies)
- Provision of two (2) clinical references you've worked with in the past two (2) years.
- Shift completion within applicable timeframe.
- Contact one of our recruiters to understand the full detail or our terms and conditions today!
Workforce XS Sunshine Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applicants who have an indigenous and ⁄ or culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) background. For more information on our national recruitment services, flexible work options and/or to apply today [email protected]