About Trident Commercial Finance
With over 30 years in the industry, Trident Commercial Finance have developed strong relationships with a range of lenders that stretches far beyond the major banks giving them an unlimited network of possibilities when it comes to sourcing the best commercial finance.
Whether you are a company or an individual, and whether you need motorbike or car, solar, computers, an office fit out, a fleet of trucks, or heavy equipment and agricultural machinery they can help you source what you need and find affordable finance for it.
With offices in Melbourne and Ballarat, they service an Australia wide client base.
As part of their continual growth the team is excited to be seeking an experienced Sales/New Business Consultant to become part of their success.
At Trident Commercial Finance they are about more than just a sale, they invest heavily into the community and a number of local and international charities. They roll their sleeves up, volunteer their time and resources to better anyone they can. If this reflects you then it's time to chat.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As this role can cover an open geographical base, we are pleased to offer this role in any Victorian location. In addition, major day to day responsibilities will include;
* Source, establish and close new business opportunities
* Follow a proven and structured lending approach
* Promptly follow up customer enquiries, identify client needs and match them to the suitable mortgage products
* Ensure retention of existing customers and increase customer satisfaction levels
* Obtain referrals from business partners and networks
* You must be business savvy with a can do attitude.
* Display a proven hunger to develop new business
* You must have a burning desire to progress your career and want to be rewarded for your exceptional results
* You must be excited by training and career development opportunities
* You have a passion for producing results, with a commitment to helping people
WHATS ON OFFER
* Attractive employment package with uncapped earning potential reflecting your input
* Extensive back end sales/admin support is provided to ensure you are maximising what you do best - Dealing with clients.
If this sounds like you, then we are waiting to meet you. Apply Now!
To apply please submit applications to Justin Thompson at Workforce Extensions Geelong or phone (03) 4246 0460 for further information.