Support Coordinator -NDIS
Career Development Opportunities
Attractive Salaries and incentives
As we continue to grow and expand our services, we are looking for a hardworking, dedicated and compassionate NDIS Support Coordinator to empower complex clients with choice and control, maximise NDIS Plans, connect with families and carers, and build capacity to live well in the community.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing a detailed understanding about each client's individual support needs and goals on their care plan.
- Facilitate increased client input into the daily operations of the service.
- Provide support to staff members as required.
- Meet client needs in a timely and courteous manner.
- Examine client request to properly identify and resolve their concerns.
- Support client service efforts through program design, implementation, recovery and follow-up.
- The ability to handle sensitive client matters discretely, display empathy and maintain confidentiality.
Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelor of Social Work, Community Service, Psychology, Occupational Therapy or similar.
- Significant experience with NDIS and management expertise.
- Hold an understanding of National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
- Ensure full and timely compliance with all regulatory, accountability and contractual obligations including alignment with NDIS & NDIS Commission.
- Be flexible, willing to learn and take on new tasks, resilient and problem solve.
- Committed to recognising the person before the disability or diagnoses.
- Be a positive and adaptable person who adapts to a changeable environment.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Current DHS Disability Employment Screening / NDIS Worker Check, Working with Children Check
- Current South Australian Driver's Licence
- You have the right to work in Australia.
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates
- Mandatory Background Check
- A clinical background in disability services will be highly regarded.
About Workforce Extensions:
Workforce Extensions North Adelaide Health is a healthcare recruitment agency that is owned and operated by nursing professionals. We specialize in providing efficient recruitment services for temporary and permanent staff placements. Our in-depth understanding of the needs of both clients and candidates enables us to deliver staffing solutions of exceptional quality, with a primary focus on enhancing patient/resident care. Our staff undergo training and are provided with workplace support to ensure that they are well-equipped to deliver the best possible service. Additionally, our clients benefit from our extensive industry knowledge and expertise when they engage our services.